Enigma can encrypt the text in three touches.
Enigma is available for both iOS and Mac computers.
Agree with the interlocutor about your “Key” encryption, (for example the number “563”), and it will be able to decrypt your message.
The Enigma application can be used to encrypt data of value only in key mode “Codeword”, it is much more difficult to find a key in this case than when the key consists of three digits.
* you can specify the date and time as the encryption key;
* in the text can be any characters including emoticons;
* the length of the cipher does not correspond to the length of the encrypted message;
* Without special training and the means to crack the code is almost impossible;
* The received code can be encrypted again.